HOT LAPS

Раздел о любых автоспортивных мероприятиях с участием лотусоводов и не только...

Re: HOT LAPS

Сообщение beemdoubleu » 22 авг 2013, 13:44

527 писал(а):
Evgeniy писал(а):Даа. :(

Регламент мягко говоря не совсем продуман. ;)

Конечно, если заявиться к Травину и устроить клубное лобби, может и получиться адекватно сформировать интересный и очень конкурентный класс.
Но пока, вижу все сделано для того, чтобы свести на нет все достоинства компоновки и философии Lotus (легкость кузова, держак резины за счет шасси и разумная достаточность по мощности).
S2000 серьезный конкурент, только после не менее серьезных доработок, так что если по честному, можем доминировать в классе. :)

Надо что то делать!!, если хотим по чесноку померятся силами в организованном чемпионате, где есть быстрые пилоты и машины.

Вобще я считаю, что надо идти путем создания полноценного Lotus Cup ))) Тем более сегодня нас уже больше 30 машин )))

Дэн плюсую полностью!
Тему про нижний видел? сдюжим?
http://www.lotus-elise.ru - fun with elise
beemdoubleu
Site Admin

(2017) HD Trailer The Mummy

Сообщение eteshance » 29 июн 2017, 19:09

Arakawa Under the Bridge

http://announce.torrentsmd.com:6969/announce
The Lottery
Watch Warehouse 13 Season 4
Mommy I Didnt Do It (2017)

MF6106
eteshance

Nov 19th, Sat

Сообщение eteshance » 29 июн 2017, 19:09

GET IT NOW

El Negocio 1x05
Como Ser John Malkovich BLuRayRip
Houseworxer-Im.House.For.You.EP-(HW017)-VINYL-FLAC-2015-EMP

MF6106
eteshance

Классный�айт,�ндекс�проиндексируй эту страницу

Сообщение Ahxomova » 30 июн 2017, 10:14

Классный�айт,�ндекс�проиндексируй эту страницу���������i���u��������m_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=253866]Ссылка[/url]

http://careerskills.punbb-������profile.php?id=90
http://www.domeondv.ru/novosti-mediciny ... r-profitru
http://www.ihd1080.org/home.php?mod=spa ... do=profile
http://www.deviseamazing.com/profile.php?id=27457
http://psmbranding.com/?option=com_k2&v ... &id=559778
Классный�айт,�ндекс�проиндексируй эту страницу���������o���c��������temlist&task=user&id=124225
Ahxomova

I am just a boring nymphomaniac that fucks all day.

Сообщение Jarrettkic » 30 июн 2017, 21:17

Also, click the link below to view my amazn wish list, I like to spoil back.. Smooches!!! XOXO
21cm cock
Hungarian
Don't be rude to me or anyone in my room.
PRIVACY DISCLAIMER
kendrashinex video records
my best tippers are^^once biggest tip______THE KING______ Verybadboy66 3000
How old are you guys?
http://www.ebates.com/r/RDWH87?eeid=2818 7
kylenow 375
Hello boys, nice to meet you.
michelhotstud video records
K.O. - bike tube, VP bottom bracket set
I love talking with nice people
-
Zoom any 40
Register using our referral link and we'll get a few tokens
Jarrettkic

- DO NOT RECORD my shows and/or post images of me anywhere,

Сообщение Jarrettkic » 30 июн 2017, 21:18

Thank you to my second tipper:
^^
________?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy
-
My Foot Worship Menu
tomfoxcam video records
- Weight: 50kgs
JOIN MY FAN CLUB
Spoil Me
Let me be your sex doll
funky_monkey94, stimmer, benefit000, hornydon123, timssss2,
bbysarah video records
yzr6969
Amazon Gift Card : jamapo1110@hotmail.com
AZMAN IN PVT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU NEED TO LET GO
we are a horny Youngs persons and we love get fun , enjoy and know new friends
Blunt Babe
Jarrettkic

I identify as a woman

Сообщение Jarrettkic » 30 июн 2017, 21:18

Snap Rules:
Fingering 70 tks
Rockinricky 1111
video, pictures, or audio in any form or
Dave855 ------------------------- 578 tokens
kirarenard video records
A Queen Mistress A FILIPINA
We love our fans and people who enjoy seeing us, and we like to make you happy n_n
I'm a Trans-man (meaning I am male or that I identify as male.) I haven't had much sex considering I'm trans and have basically been in hiding forever. So I got bored and had to get more creative to get off and now here I am! Why not get off with a bunch of other horny folks that just want the rush. Don't be afraid to suggest things. I'm always up for new ideas. Still just a trans man trying to get by. But it's nice to hear compliments from strangers regarding my body. I'm hoping that through sexual adventures here I can also learn to be okay with my own body. Please enjoy.
105 TOKENS07:55
That being said, let's have fucking fun.
laniaxgivesxhead video records
Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live video available for download. This is intended as, and presented as a one time, live, one view presentation only. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $ 250 to $ 150,000 or one year in jail.
I really only have one rule in this room Wheaton's Law - Don't be a dick.
ART Please check my wishlist before give a tip, please PLEASE ITS MY BIRTHDAY I SWEAR
Spread Doggy ~150 tokens
Thank you all for being here and I hope to have fun with you all! )
Jarrettkic

Gitmotang69, dwallstreet,

Сообщение Jarrettkic » 30 июн 2017, 21:20

07. tip 1000 to insta cum ( + 200 cum in face / +300 cum in mouth / +500 cum in mouth and swallow )
foot size - 35-36
999 Tokens :Fuck ANAL.
target= _blank rel= nofollow >
��ause you ♥ ���tokens
ts-vixen-69 video records
If You Love Me 111 tks
Facebook
I'm a 27 year old Japanese girl living in America. I'm studying English and learning to discover myself sexually. I love stroking and sucking my boyfriends cock, so don't be surprised if you see him on this profile often. We enjoy knowing you are watching and touching yourself. Mitekurete arigatou!
- Dick: 19.3 cm Uncut
Buy Item - 300 tokens
chuckles5inch video records
or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed
PLEASE READ BIO BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS:
/
I don't like my moderators they kick/ban you,
10inches. I am not gay.
Jarrettkic

2777 - Motting

Сообщение Jarrettkic » 30 июн 2017, 21:21

lick asshole - 80 TKS
1000 tokenswax candle and Glitter
169 TOKENS00:00
The use of my profile, video or pictures in any form online or offline now or in the future is not permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit (either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video or pictures is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action.
THE ROSE AT A CHAMPAGNE = SEDUCTION
dirtyslut958375 video records
Join my Fun Club for just 250 tkns/month and Get ALL MY PICS AND VIDEOS free of Charge,plus SPECIAL ATTENTION in CHAT and my ETERNAL LOVE !!
www.alischka-style.com
_______?Sexy?Sexy?Sexy?Se
My Expertise
We do videos, custom made videos. If you like to purchase a clip go to one of our site from our web site.
brianna-golden video records
-
2) Not everything you say will be done. (No Anal)
My show is also depends on my mood. Please be patient
Spanks 5 Tokens Each
committed wild couple who likes to have an audience. she wears a 38DD bra. No feet requests.
Jarrettkic

Re: HOT LAPS

Сообщение Bettyerogy » 02 июл 2017, 15:37

Error No encontrado. Lo sentimos, pero estas buscando algo que no existe en nuestros archivos! Puedes seguir estos super consejos, para poder recuperarte mejor. No comas alimentos que provoquen. Se recomienda comer queso cottage, caldo y yogur. Ten varias opciones de alimentos, teniendo en cuenta los principales grupos de alimentos. Frutas, verduras, granos, carnes, granos y aceites que deben ser parte de tu dieta de manera regular para que obtengas, cada dia, las cantidades adecuadas de vitaminas, minerales y nutrientes. Ten en cuenta la cantidad de comida que tienes en. No Correr durante las comidas inhibe a tu cuerpo para que digiera bien los alimentos, y no puede absorber todos los nutrientes posibles. Tomate tu tiempo para comer lentamente y masticar bien todos los alimentos. Los alimentos azucarados, con almidon, son ricos en calorias y anaden poca nutricion. No solo es vital el agua para la hidratacion, sino tambien en el lavado de los desechos y toxinas. Trata de beber de seis a ocho vasos de agua cada dia. EL COLICO Y LOS GASES DE TU BEBE RECIEN NACIDO El colico es un dolor intermitente a nivel de la zona abdominal tipo retortijon, que aparece en el bebe recien nacido despues de tomar el p Por eso te mostramos algunas ideas de outfit ide SINDROME DEL LIGAMENTO REDONDO EN EL EMBARAZO Te asusta cuando al levantarte de la silla o de la cama te duele en el abdomen bajo, el ovario, el utero? Tienes miedo de estornudar p DIETA POSPARTO Es un poco dificil si estas dando de lactar realizar una dieta, durante los 3 primeros meses de vida del bebe no se recomienda realizar ning COMO HACER DORMIR A TU BEBE Hay muchas veces que los bebes tienen sueno pero no dejan de llorar, esto se debe a varios factores que ponen al bebe estresado haciendo qu COMO SACAR LOS GASES DE TU BEBE. EL COLICO Y LOS GASES DE TU BEBE RECIEN NACIDO. EL HIPO DEL BEBE RECIEN NACIDO. SINDROME DEL LIGAMENTO REDONDO EN EL EMBARAZO. TIPS PARA DESTETAR A MI BEBE. TU EMBARAZO MES A MES. HIGIENE DEL RECIEN NACIDO. CURACION DEL CORDON UMBILICAL. TIPS PARA LA LACTANCIA EXITOSA. Guillermo Humberto Salas Chacon. Todos los derechos reservados. Tienda online con envios a Europa! Tienda online con envios a todo el mundo! Tienda online con envios a Europa.
dieta tisanoreica farmacia milano
Piani z da ricette di dieta zola
Fujiyama dieta di 17 giorni
Alessandro tamburini dietologo
La mia coca di dieta per la dipendenza da coke
Ric drasin arnold dieter
Hibs v hearts 1000 dieta calorica
Menu di dieta da 160 libbre di bodybuilder
Filati super ingombranti 6 perdita di peso
E pilates utile per la perdita di peso
Bettyerogy

Пред.След.